Junior/Mid Unity Developer (C#) for AR mobile application
For a new product related to AR and avatars we’re looking for a Junior Unity Developer with programming skills in C# and familiar in handling 3D meshes and humanoid avatars. Mid-level Unity developers are also welcome!
In this role you’ll be tasked with creating various features of the product, creating your own solutions or integrating third-party technologies, while being mentored by the senior colleagues working on the same project.
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and engineers to develop and refine key systems for the tech of the product
- Research and explore technologies that might help the implementation of the product, improving its quality or reducing development time
- Develop solutions that are simple to read, easy to maintain and easy for other disciplines to interact with
- Implement features writing good, optimized and well organized code
- Be able to contribute and agree to a feature plan and following it, keeping a high level of ownership and accountability
- Stay up-to-date with state of the art technology and coding practices, promoting their use within the studio
- 1-2 years of Unity development experience, with proven track record of completed projects
- Strong Unity engine knowledge and practical programming skills in C#
- Knowledge in handling 3D meshes, humanoid rigs, soft bodies and 3D clothes
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge foundation
- Excellent ability in creating technical parts of the application, solving issues and identifying solutions
- Able to deep-dive debug and optimize
- Enthusiastic team worker able to self-organize and meet deadlines
- Passion for games, AR and cutting edge technology
- A natural curiosity for all aspects of game development and a willingness to work on a wide variety of systems
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Web development related skills
- 3D modeling skills, especially on characters
- UX fundamentals
- Extra skills outside the sphere of game development are always welcome
- A friendly, dynamic and ambitious working environment
- Flat structure and little to none bureaucracy
- Personal and career development
- Flexible hours and days
- A lot of VR / AR to play with!
Employment type is full-time, on-site in Milan, Italy.
Yearly Salary Range: € 26K – 34K
Occasional remote days are allowed through prior discussion, based on necessities
We’re not evaluating full remote junior candidates, but for more experienced candidates with less necessity of mentoring a hybrid formula can be discussed