Business Developer Internship
As Business Developer Junior, you tackle the challenges of setting up a new commercial pipeline within an established virtual words and AR/VR startup, working on extremely innovative projects and technologies.
You gain an inside perspective on the videogames scene and on the new virtual worlds & metaverse ecosystem, using gaming technologies to solve real business problems. You will be part of a very motivated and talented team of people who are driving our young business forward; as a plus, you will be closely working with the CEO of the company, currently leading the Marketing & Sales team.
It’s a unique opportunity to learn key business skills within a digital-centric working environment, experience the emerging technologies ecosystem, and be part of a first-class tech team with big ambitions.
- You work on building a strong new business pipeline through digital channels and tools;
- You research new market opportunities and act as a consultant to the management;
- You learn how to negotiate with business partners for potential business deals;
- You will support B2B business growth and KPIs management;
- You will work together with the Pre-Sales department on specific business proposal and support deal closure;
- You will work on the CRM updates and management.
An extremely positive attitude is mandatory; interest in developing business development skills for digital/software markets; passion for videogames, virtual reality and augmented reality is a clear plus
The proposal is for a 6 months internship contract. During this timeframe, you will be working directly with the Presales manager, the Marketing manager and ultimately the CEO. You will have clear milestones and objectives. You will receive training on procedures and tools from experienced external Business Development consultants.