Full Stack Developer (.NET) for XR applications
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer with a Microsoft .NET Core background to join us and become a key member of our tech team, helping us to shape our products and services facing web and cloud technologies
In AnotheReality we mainly develop VR/AR applications and videogames, aimed mostly to the B2B field: we help our clients to solve real problems through those technologies, improving their processes while adding a layer of entertainment. You can take a look at our website for more details on our clients and the project we’ve created.
Few years ago we started to develop internal tools and libraries to speed-up the development of our solutions, and we’re now working to publish those tools as a product for everyone, with open source code and liveops services.
That’s where you come in: you’ll help us to shape the web-facing part of our product, from technical design to implementation and deploy in the cloud, working with software architects and the XR engineering team.
This is a dynamic, challenging and decision-making role, you will have the opportunity to influence the core development of the product we’re creating in AnotheReality, improving the projects for our clients as well!
- Design and development of responsive web applications based on C# / .NET Core and Vue.js
- Plan, design and implement features writing good, maintainable and well organized code
- Collaborate with diverse disciplines, learning and understanding their requirements while teaching and explaining yours
- Manage and deploy our solutions on the cloud (Azure), working with our cloud architect
- Have a practical mindset while keeping the long term plan in sight: understand and communicate the tradeoffs between third-party tools and custom self-development
- Mentor other members of the team as needed
- Stay up-to-date with state of the art technology and coding practices, promoting their use within the studio
- 3+ years of working experience on a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of C#, .NET Core framework, WebAPI and ASP.net MVC
- Knowledge of SQL / SQL Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and its main services (App Services, Blob Storage, etc…)
- Enthusiastic team worker able to self-organize and willing to communicate with others
- Passion for games, XR and cutting edge technology
- A natural curiosity for all aspects of web development and a willingness to work on a wide variety of subjects learning always new things
- Excellent communication skills and ability to mentor others
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge foundation
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
Ideal Bonus Skills
- Frontend frameworks such as Vue.js and Bootstrap
- Build automation via pipelines
- Able to deploy on Windows or Linux machines
- Knowledge of Unity/Unreal game engine
- Web XR and 3D related technologies (A-Frame, Three.js, Babylon.js)
- Extra skills outside the sphere of web development are always welcome
- A friendly, dynamic and ambitious working environment
- Diverse and challenging projects, with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Flat structure, little to none bureaucracy and maximum transparency
- Deadlines are discussed and decided by the tech department (and not from sales)
- Personal and career development
- Flexible working hours
- A lot of VR / AR to play with!
NOTE: if you do not have prior working experience with VR/AR or game technologies do not worry! Even though having it is definitely a plus, we think that you can learn to work with them with the help of the team.
Employment type is full-time, on-site in Milan, Italy.
Yearly Salary Range: € 35K+
Currently in hybrid working (presence / remote), with % determined based on assignment-related requirements.
Full remote work opportunities can be evaluated for freelancing contracts.