AnotheReality is a multiverse factory that helps enterprises maximize business performances through human proof immersive solutions and virtual worlds.
The AnotheReality team is growing and is looking for a freelance Graphic Designer to join the team.
The candidate will work with the marketing manager and the creative director, dealing with the conception, creation and development of visual assets and videos.The project assigned will support both the corporate communication and products promotions. Assignments will cover both digital assets (websites, newsletters, social networks) and POP materials (brochures, presentations, cards, gadgets). Any outcome should be aligned with the brand guidelines.
- Deal with internal stakeholders for the production of visual contents, imageries and videos in line with company objectives and strategies
- Design reports, brochures and presentations in line with the company standards and brand identity
- Design, optimize and publish blog articles (WordPress)
- Support, from a creative perspective, the social media strategy
- Create multimedia content for social media (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin) supported by the marketing department that will take care of the copywriting
- Edit videos starting from corporate templates or manage of simple video production
- Excellent creative and graphic skills with attention to composition
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (in particular Ps, Ai, Id, Pr, Ae)
- Good knowledge of Office PowerPoint
- Understanding of the dynamics and visual best practices of Social Media Marketing
- Basic knowledge of the WordPress platform
- A pixel perfect design approach and a willingness to go the extra mile to ensure consistently high quality for the designed creative outputs
- A discerning eye for photography and layouts
- A highly creative mindset and being open for new suggestions
- Good video editing skills with skills aimed at making videos independently (shooting and editing)
Ideal Plus Skills
- Knowledge of marketing automation and email marketing platforms (preferably GetResponse, MailChimp)
- Ability to create freehand/digital artworks or illustrations
- Creation of mood boards or mockups to support creative projects developed internally
- Passion for digital and technology/video games/virtual reality
- Knowledge of UX/UI design and UI asset production
We consider a must
- A good grade in a high level degree in a design discipline
- Previous experience in working in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Being able to work effectively in a team and individually
- A commitment to excellence in creativity
- A continuous improvement mindset
A job with a flexible schedule
The candidate should ideally spend a couple of days per week in our headquarter in Milan, to facilitate brainstorming and review activities; the rest of the time could be managed remotely.
For freelancers that have proven experience in remote work, a completely remote engagement is possible, upon familiarizing with the team for the first month or two and having an appropriate working space/good connectivity Internet service.
- A friendly, dynamic and ambitious working environment
- Diverse and challenging projects, with a high degree of freedom and responsibility.
- Flat structure and little to none bureaucracy
- Flexible hours and days
- A lot, a lot of VR/AR to play with!
Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
Retribution to be discussed based on amount of work and commitment.